Saturday, July 01, 2006

Always look at the bright side of life

the title, it sounds oh so cliche. right? of course it does! its been way overused, so much that it seems to have lost its power whenever you hear it. But every now and then, in the face of an unexpected adversity, it'll suddenly pop in to your head to remind you to "always look at the bright side of life"

During chem class, i remember my blockmate, wesley, showing me his stressball. it was quite old, with a smiley on one side, and a quote on the other. Wes turned to me and asked me if i had seen the inscription before. i have, and it was quite a moment of disbelief for him to ask me that. of course i have, who else hasn't?

(to be continued)
ill try to finish the next part when i feel like it...hahahahahahahhahaha but seriously, it'll be finished by next week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home