Friday, July 07, 2006

part TWO!!!

at last, tinamad na ako ng sobra sobra para isulat ang sumunod na kabanata sa aking kwento ng kababalaghan...(nagdugo yung ilong ko dun ah...)

anyhoo, this is the second part of my previous post which tackled the experience i had during my first ever... BLANK!!!! you'll know later... it has something to do with the fact i have new wallpaper for my phone even when i said that i wouldn't change it until i got the pic from my multiply..

it happened around after school, when i was on my way home.. sta lucia, actually, because that was where i was going to be fetched. i walked with martin to mini-stop, then we parted ways, him off to the lrt station, while i went to the terminal. around that time of the day, which was to my memory 5 o'clock in the afternoon, its pretty hard to catch any kind of public transport to where you want to go.. unless you were taking the lrt... which would be packed with the volume of people on their way home.. thereby stressing my point. anyhoo, i just missed an fx on its way to sta lucia, thereby forcing me to take the next available puj to sta lucia. i hated taking the jeepney to anywhere(mainly because i have this thing against the jeepney drivers..(which is wholey my opinion) who are very reckless drivers, who will stop just about anywhere on any part of the road just to get a passenger, who will look the other way when they change lanes even when their still on the lane that your on just to say that they didn't see you when you hit them because of their own stupidity, and who turn a blind eye to robbers plying their jeeps. Don't take me wrong, i don't hate jeepney drivers in general, just the aforementioned group... coz they really piss me off..). anyhoo, it was packed, which forced me to sit nealry at the edge of my "portion" of the seat. (nobody really gets a permanent seat in a jeep except the guys in front) as i was saying earlier, there were so many people there that one guy right in front of me sat at the middle of the jeep. anyhoo, i paid him no mind while i took out some change for the fare. when i paid the driver, there came back a handful of coins to which i just passed on to the guy next to me, who then passed it on to the next guy, until it reached the end of the jeep. it went back to me, so i just gave it to the guy seated in front. some of the coins fell to the floor so he put his hand on my knee to look for it. of course, this took me by surprise, but being the idiot that i am, i didn't say anything. but what really made me the dumbass was when he pulled my leg and i still didnt budge! that has got to be an A+ for my effort at being stupid! when he finally let go and got down from the jeep, the guy beside me suddenly told me that the guy picked up something from the floor. it took me a full 10 seconds before i checked my pocket..

and poof! my cellphone was gone!
still showing signs of my idiocy, i jumped off the jeep even though it was perfectly clear that i had no chance of finding the guy. i was screaming back all the way. DAMMIT! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ME??? i remember giving back two wallets i found just that month. was it His way of saying thanks? i tried to get that thought out of my system, but hell, i was pissed! how could i have been more stupid? the funny thing is, i actually did... i was so riled up about losing my phone that i failed to realize the fact that he couldn't have picked up my phone from the floor! it had to be the guy seated beside me! the very same guy who told me to get off and chase after the guy... SONOVA... that really pissed me off... i dunno why... but even for just my cellphone...
i felt like i wanted to kill the guy...
(don't worry, my "loyal" fans, i am NOT losing my mind... well not yet, but surely not now. As your reading this, i am into making another post on the "moral" of the incident... will probably come out.... when i feel like it... hahaha di pa ba kayo sanay?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home