Saturday, August 05, 2006

10 Things...

InStRuCtIoNs:
Name ten(10) of life's simple pleasures you like the most
then pick ten(10) people to do the same.
try to be original and creative and
not to use things that someone has already used.

10.
eating stapegi @ Tropical Hut Hamburger!
i don't know why, but i just can't stop going
there to eat! Hahaha!

9.
watching wrestling with my cousins
its a guy thing

8.
reading people's stat messages
while trying to guess what they really feel inside

7.
playing dota with my churchmates
We play hard, and we praise harder!
hahahaha

6.
watching a movie with your bestfriend,
whom you have not seen for a few weeks

5.
having someone text you:
"I miss u..."
or
"#==yakap==#"

4.
learning you've lost weight!
that really made me happy!
hahahaha

3.
playing in the arcade:
Tekken 5 for stressed-out days
and Sonic BlastMan or Strong Puncher
for days when i feel like i want to
hit something...(after math tests! hahahaha)

2.
making someone's day even just
a little bit better... like treating your bestfriend

1.
browsing through my phone's gallery.
i like remembering the moment i captured in my phone's camera.
makes me miss my friends... especially my bestfriend.

and in accordane to the rules that Bes has provided,
i pass the ball to:
Katrina! Hans! Euggles! Baby sis! Cha!
Micah! Ate Neng! Lisa! Belle! Lidi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home